Monday, September 29, 2014

Thornhill Side

To say I am hitting a brick wall on this side is an understatement. I can get as far back as my Grandma Tingle parents but that is it for her mothers side. I know that her maiden name would have been Sublet or something sorta like it but that is it and I thought since I couldn't find her birth certificate on line I thought going to Frankfort would help me but I recently discovered prior to 1911 Kentucky did not keep birth certificates on file leave it to Kentucky ugh. I wish I could find there graves but I can't and I have no ideal how to find it either. I feel so frustrated by this I know that my Great Grandma father was dead by the time she was 5 but that is it I can't find more. So with out a birth certificate or grave site I am left at a stand still I can continue onto the other side of the family and I will do that but I so want to find all the information. Wish me luck as I continue this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment